In order to get the very best results, follow these aftercare instructions exactly. If you find you have any problems or questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call or communicate via e-mail,our website, social medias, or pass by our shop.
1. Remove the bandage after two to four hours. You will not re-bandage your tattoo after that point, as it needs air to help it heal properly.
2. Wash the tattoo gently with water only to remove any medications, excess ink, or dried blood. You may find that cold water feels especially good.
3. Dry the tattoo by blotting it very gently with a clean, soft paper towel. Only use white, unscented paper towels to avoid developing any skin irritations.
4. Us only the recommended ointment, not Vaseline, and gently apply a light covering over the entire tattoo.
5. Repeat this process four times a day for the next week.
6. Around the second day, your tattoo will likely develop a protective scab.
Do not pick at or scratch this scab, even if it itches. The entire thing should fall off on its own. This is imperative to protect the color and design we’ ve worked so hard to achieve.
7. Do not soak your tattoo during the healing process. This means no swimming or soaking in the bathtub. Protect the tattoo with a layer of ointment before entering the shower.
8. Avoid exposing your new tattoo to sunlight as much as possible, but especially during the healing process. Keep it covered with comfortable LOOSE fitting clothing.
9. Your tattoo should be completely healed in seven to ten days.
10. If you have any questions regarding your tattoo or the healing process, call your artist. Do not rely on information given by anyone other than a professional tattoo artist.